|Means:||Build and sustain a culture & community of innovation .||Bring together networks & partnerships.||Coordinate and maintain mentorship & education programs.||Work to provide innovators access to equipment, people, patients and places.|
|Action:||1. Pitch Competition to identify and celebrate achievements;
2. Networking events that build community and capacity;
3.Inventory and benchmark student activity entrepreneurship; and
4.Connect students with peer resources.
|1. Establish Resource Board to engage with TAHSN, CLA, & UofT Networks;
2. Create resource map to better link needs with expertise;
3. Regular meetings with engaged stakeholders (e.g. monthly mtgs with Techna, CLA, H2i faculty, etc.,).
|1. Establish Mentorship program;
2. Develop or coordinate Innovation workshops, seminars, etc.;
3. Map resources currently available to students and connect them.
1. Provide stipends and funding opportunities;
2. Link students with equipment and expertise (eg. Techna); and
3. Establish frameworks to test and evaluate new ventures with ‘users’ (proof of concept protocol).