BMZ HealthBound: Tackling Mental Illness & Addiction pitch competition
Mental illness and addiction affects us all, whether individually or through a family member, friend or colleague. In any given year, 1 in 5 Canadians will experience mental illness or addiction – by the time we reach the age of 40, half of us will have been personally affected.
However, affordable, timely and appropriate access to mental health and addictions services is a struggle for the community with far too many individuals falling through the cracks.
Now is the time for change.
We are calling on all entrepreneurs, innovators and startups in the community to join us in addressing this year’s HealthBound challenge:
A SOLUTION TO EFFICIENTLY ACCESS, NAVIGATE AND/OR COORDINATE THE CARE FOR INDIVIDUALS (AND/OR CAREGIVERS) IN THE COMMUNITY EXPERIENCING MENTAL ILLNESS AND ADDICTION IN ORDER TO IMPROVE OVERALL QUALITY OF LIFE.
- October 21, 2019: Applications open
- December 13, 2019: Applications close
- December 16-20, 2019: The top 25 applicants will be selected and the Elevator Pitch will be reviewed.
- January 13-24, 2020: The top 10 applicants will be selected for an internal pitch review.
- February 13, 2020: Competition day – The top 5 finalists will pitch to a panel
- Company Information
- Primary Market
- Video Pitch Submission – Link to Guidelines
- Eligibility Assessment
- Biomedical Zone Membership
- Additional Questions
Visit here for more details