- This round of funding seeks to enable large-scale projects/proposals applying data capabilities in the health and biosciences sector.
- This Stream supports projects/proposals that will accelerate the adoption and development of emerging platform technologies and the scaling of high-potential health and biosciences companies.
- The deadline to participate in this competition is Aug. 31.
- Subsequent competitions will be held and will include other sectors.
- The goal of Stream 4 is to be a catalyst to advance industrial R&D and technology demonstration through collaboration between the private sector, researchers, and nonprofits.
- The stream has 2 components: Networks and Consortia.
- Final announcements of successful applicants will take place by March 2019.