Conditions of Membership:
There are no fees or dues to belong to H2i, but every client is expected to support the CLA’s mission:
- For reporting purposes clients must provide a point form quarterly update on CLA mandated information, where relevant. All information is de-identified and anonymized before being presented. Any public reporting is based on aggregate data and not on individual client information. (see Application form). This information is to be provided as a range based on a scale not actual numbers.
- H2i Clients must maintain 1hr per month of activity (on average) to remain in good standing:
- 3 months of (unexplained) continuous inactivity will trigger a counselling meeting;
- 6 months of unexplained inactivity will result in [P1] loss of H2i membership
- IP Policy: H2i’s IP policy falls under the umbrella of the UofT Campus Linked Accelerator Network and as such, neither H2i or UofT makes any claim to any of the IP produced by our Client Members in good standing. However, clients who access specialized equipment or services offered by third-party labs or institutions outside the UofT campuses are responsible of confirming in advance the third-party IP policies.