TICKET INCLUDES a copy of “Augmented Human: How Technology is Shaping the New Reality”.
Augmented Reality (AR) blurs the boundary between the physical and digital worlds. In AR’s current exploration phase, innovators are beginning to create compelling and contextually rich applications that enhance a user’s everyday experiences. In this panel discussion, Dr. Helen Papagiannis—a world-leading expert in the field— joined by Autodesk experts Ian Hooper and Sarah Nason, will explore AR: how it’s evolving, where the opportunities are, and where it’s headed.
Discussion subjects include:
- Computer vision, machine learning, cameras, sensors, and wearables change the way you see the world
- Haptic technology syncs what you see with how something feels
- Augmented sound and hearables alter the way you listen to your environment
- Digital smell and taste augment the way you share and receive information
- New approaches to storytelling immerse and engaging users more deeply
- Inclusivity within the creation of this new interactive platform