H2i's Professional Services Voucher program was created to support our client companies as they seek professional services to accelerate their ventures. To date, we have provided over $75,000 in non-dilutive funding through this program.
Important Program Information
Please read the following carefully. Any applications received that do not adhere to the below guidelines will not be considered.
To qualify, you must:
- Be an existing Level 2 or 3 H2i client company
- Have had one representative from your venture present at at least 50% of the Accelera sessions within your stream in this past event year (May 2020 - April 2021)
NOTE: This attendance criteria is adjusted if you joined H2i partway through the event year
Examples of Professional ServicesThis is a non-exhaustive list of professional services that are eligible to be funded by this program:
- Patent filing
- Website development
- Legal consultation
- Financial services
- Promotional materials
- Tax preparation
- Regulatory consultant
- Software engineering
- Graphic design
Before you apply, please ensure that you have read and fully understand the following. Should you be awarded a voucher, the following is important to ensure funds can be released appropriately.
There are two ways an H2i Professional Services Voucher can be applied:
- Direct payment of an upcoming cost, funds to be released directly to the third party vendor
- Reimbursement of previously incurred costs, funds to be released to client company
Further Information On Payment Options
OPTION 1: Direct Vendor Payment
This option is for a professional service that you will seek/have already sought but have not paid for. The awarded voucher may be applied directly to this cost and released to the third party vendor up to the maximum dollar value you are awarded. In the event that the service cost exceeds the awarded voucher value, you will be responsible for payment of the remainder to the third party vendor.
OPTION 2: Reimbursement
This option is for professional services that you have already sought and have paid for. The awarded voucher will be applied as a reimbursement to you up to the dollar value that you are awarded. Clear documentation and proof-of-payment will be required. Only costs incurred within the past fiscal year from date of award (i.e. May 2020 - April 2021) will be eligible for reimbursement.
Applications Open: April 1, 2021 @ 12 AM EST
Applications Close: April 9, 2021 @ 11:59 PM EST
Awards Announced: April 16, 2021 @ 5 PM EST
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please ensure you have all of the following documents in place prior to applying:
- Company one-pager
- Quote or invoice from third party vendor reflecting professional service you are looking to purchase or have already purchased
The following criteria are used to select companies to be awarded with a voucher:
- Client company reputation
- Impact (of professional service and funds on client company)
- Accelera session attendance (minimum 50% in event year. Attendance is defined as one venture member being present during event session. Registration for event does not constitute attendance.)
- Demonstrated need for funding
- Vendor reputation
This form is currently closed for submissions.