In less than three years, biomedical firm BenchSci has gone from four people sitting around a table to a 50-strong operation that’s backed by Google and counts some of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies among its clients.
- Winterlight Labs raises $5.6M in series A funding in round led by Hikma Ventures
- Pillars of Health: The Entrepreneurial Journey
- H2i Feature: Honeybee Hub
- Xpan Inc. has received seed capital from FACIT’s Prospects Oncology Fund
- Interface Biologics Inc.’s surface modification technology is being acquired by Evonik