Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation (CICI)
Competition and Registration Now Open
The 2nd Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation (CICI) Forum Competition is now open. Early-stage companies in Canada and Israel seeking <$1 million with projects in either cardiovascular devices or digital health are invited to submit applications (see details below). Application deadline is March 15, 2022. Please visit the CICI website for terms of reference and to apply: https://www.cicvinnovation.com/apply.
Registration now open: On May 15, 2022 at 12 pm EST/ 7 pm IST, the CICI will hold a virtual event that will feature the top rated projects from Israel and Canada. Investors interested in cardiovascular device and digital health innovations are invited to attend the event. There will be an opportunity to meet the presenters in breakout rooms. Everyone is welcome to attend and there is no registration fee. Click here to register
The Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation Forum was created with the aim of:
- Encouraging early-stage cardiovascular innovations in medical devices and digital health in Canada and Israel
- Establishing collaboration between Israel and Canada in developing and funding cardiovascular innovations through competitions
- Growing a network of interested investors and provide a vehicle for joint funding of promising early-stage projects and companies
- Providing young innovators an education experience in early-stage company development
Click here to see our Canadian and Israeli institutional and industry partners.
AREA OF INTEREST:
- Early-stage companies seeking <$1 million with projects in either cardiovascular devices or digital health are invited to submit applications. .
- Judging panels from Canada and Israel will assess the projects of the other country. The top-rated projects from Israel and Canada in each category will present virtually on May 15, 2022.
- Investors interested in cardiovascular innovations in both countries will be invited to attend the presentations virtually and to contact the companies of interest after the presentation. There will be no application charges or attendance fees.
- Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation Forum does not commit funding to any applying group presenting at the forum, is not responsible for the statements of any group, and does not bear any legal or financial responsibility for arrangements between investors and presenters that result from the Forum.
Early-Stage Projects in the cardiovascular medical device or digital heart health fields.
Applications will be reviewed on the following criteria: novelty of innovation, commercialization potential, and cardiovascular disease target
March 15, 2022: Deadline for Submitting Application
April 15, 2022: Announcement of Presenting Companies
May 15, 2022: Canada-Israel Cardiovascular Innovation Forum Event (virtual). Register now.
For more details on this program, terms of reference and application materials, please visit the CICI website: https://www.cicvinnovation.com/.
If you have any questions about the competition, please contact:
Canada: Bradley Strauss MD, PhD – Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Thuo – email@example.com
Israel: Yair Feld MD, PhD – firstname.lastname@example.org
No allTags saved to the post yet …