Take your first steps toward entrepreneurship with the Building a Biotech Venture program, where regenerative medicine or precision medicine-focused trainee teams learn from industry experts to develop their venture concepts, create a pitch deck and business canvas, and set milestones for building their company.
Applications are open until October 17th, 2023, 11:59 PM EST.
This program aims to support the next generation of researchers as they take their first steps toward building their technology into a product or venture.
Through this program, teams will:
- Learn how to think about their research in terms of a product or business;
- Build a business canvas and develop their product or venture concept;
- Receive guidance from industry experts on intellectual property, clinical translation, and early-stage stage investment, and preclinical experimental de-risking.
- Create a pitch deck and receive coaching on telling their venture story; and
- Receive regular mentoring from industry experts and entrepreneurs throughout the process.
The program will culminate in a pitch competition in March 2024, where the top teams will receive up to $25,000 (first place) and $10,000 (second place) in research funding to advance their venture.
Program information session and networking
Oct. 3, 3:30pm – 5:00pm | ONRamp, 100 College St. Suite 150
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND.
No allTags saved to the post yet …