TRANSFORM HF and the Translational Biology & Engineering Program’s ECHO Discovery program is back for a second year! This free, virtual foundational education program has been designed to explore ideation, research translation, and commercialization within the cardiovascular health space.
ECHO Discovery aims to:
- Provide fundamental ideation, entrepreneurship, and research translation skills through theoretical and experiential training;
- Connect and support a diverse and multi-sector network of early-career entrepreneurs and researchers, mentors, and key opinion leaders;
- Guide exploration of career advancement within the cardiovascular space;
- Ignite start-up formation.
Who is it for?
ECHO Discovery is for those who are interested in exploring entrepreneurship within the cardiovascular health sector but have limited understanding of how to proceed, and are:
- Fourth-year undergraduate students and graduate students enrolled in a Canadian university
- Post-doctoral and clinical fellows affiliated with any Canadian institution
No ideas, start-ups, or previous experience are required to participate!
· Call for applications: October 16, 2023
· Application deadline: November 27, 2023
· Notification of program acceptance: December 2023
· Program orientation: January 2024
· Program elements: January – June 2024
For more information and to apply to the program, visit the ECHO Discovery webpage.
No allTags saved to the post yet …