H2i is proud to support Medicine by Design in the launch of the Building a Biotech Venture program.
This is a three-phase program designed for trainees in Medicine by Design funded labs who are looking to translate their cutting-edge research in regenerative medicine into an impactful, sustainable, and successful venture.
Phase 1: Team Building
- Trainees will attend an introductory event to learn more about the program and have a chance to connect with the community
- They will then be supported in the process of building a team of 3-5 members who are all driven subject matter experts eager to translate their research
Phase 2: Venture and Pitch Building
- Teams will have a chance to begin building their venture and pitches in an interactive, guided workshop
- Teams are also invited to join the H2i community to access our multiple program streams
- From Accelera sessions to one-on-one mentorship, trainees will learn to shape their ideas into effective, impactful ventures
Phase 3: Pitch Competition
- At the culmination of this program in spring 2021, teams will have a chance to pitch for up to $25,000 in non-dilutive funding
How to Apply:
Registration for 2021 is now closed. Stay tuned for 2022 registration dates.
Please email email@example.com for more information, or visit the Biotech Venture webpage.