Pitch Perfect is a Faculty of Medicine and Health Innovation Hub initiative to celebrate and support student entrepreneurs working on health focused innovations. Each fall, six student-based ventures are selected to pitch their concept to a panel of expert judges for the chance to win one of three Student Innovation Fellowships of $5,000 to help develop their project further.
Learn about last year’s winners here!
- Applications open Monday, September 26th
- Last day to apply: Monday, October 17th
- Pitch Competition – Wednesday, November 9 *In-person
Interested in watching the event? Stay tuned for event registration, coming soon!
- Team must be led by a current U of T student trainee (this includes undergraduate and graduate students)
- Product/concept must be within the health space
- Teams must by early stage (equivalent to H2i Level 2 or earlier)
How to Apply?
To apply, please complete and submit the application form below.
No allTags saved to the post yet …