H2i’s Pitch Perfect Competition is a Temerty Faculty of Medicine sponsored initiative focused on celebrating and supporting student innovations on health matters.
Created to provide pitch competition opportunities specifically for earlier stage startups, Pitch Perfect features six early-stage U of T student-led health ventures pitching for a chance to win one of three Student Innovation Fellowships.
- Team must be led by a current U of T student trainee (this includes undergraduate and graduate students)
- Product/concept must be within the health space
- Teams must by early stage (equivalent to H2i Level 2 or earlier)
- Applications Open: Tuesday, September 26th
- UTL Market Research Workshop: October 11th, 12-1 PM EST (See bottom of page for details)
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, October 17th, 5 PM EST
- Pitch Competition: Tuesday, November 14th *In-person
Interested in watching the event? Stay tuned for event registration, coming soon!
In 2022, we received 37 applications and had six incredible finalists. Expert judges–Patricia Houston, Efosa Obano, Joseph Ferenbok and Paul Santerre–selected the winners during the in-person pitch competition, which was attended by over 50 audience members.
No allTags saved to the post yet …